The Gardens Adult Day Care
The Adult Day Care program provides assistance to families and other caregivers who have responsibility for adults who cannot be left alone during the day, and yet, they do not require 24-hour nursing care.
- Care and supervision
- Group and individual activities
- Transportation to and from the center
- Health monitoring
- Care management
- Meals and snacks
- Personal care
- Recreation and exercise
- At The Gardens we’ve created a unique environment especially designed to help those living with mild to advanced stages of Alzheimer’s or similar Dementia.
The Gardens allows our residents to live a dignified lifestyle with secure and supportive surroundings.
The Gardens is located on Washington Avenue in Yuba City, directly behind The Fountains Skilled Nursing Facility and The Courtyard Assisted Living.
We pay attention to detail at The Gardens to provide your loved one with an environment that is carefully structured to their specific needs with stimulating activities and events. Our inviting walkways, central courtyard and beautiful grounds allow their freedom in a safe and secure setting.
Life at The Gardens
Our goal is to provide individualized attention to each resident to maintain their sense of independence and dignity. They are encouraged and supported through stimulating activities as well as motivating surroundings. Our staff is dedicated to providing consistent routines that fit our residents’ personal schedules.
The Gardens Provides
- Assistance with prescription and over-the-counter medications and daily living activities.
- Registered Dietician approved menu plans to assure healthy means and snacks
- Weekly housekeeping Service will keep our residents’ rooms neat and clean
- Laundry services provided weekly and as needed
- Architecturally designed for those living with Alzheimer’s and Dementia diseases, giving residents a feeling of stability and security
- Memory Motivating Details such as a beautiful location – identifying murals and personalized glass memory boxes.
Services Available at The Gardens
Resident Assistant Program
The Gardens has an RA (Resident Assistant) program to work with and assist the residents with range of motion and ambulation for those with physical limitations
The purpose of respite care is to give family members time and temporarily relieve the stress they may experience while providing extra care for a loved one with special needs. Respite care enables families to take vacations, or enjoy a break for a few hours.
Hospice care is an option to residents if their health is declining while living at the gardens. Hospice care involves a team-oriented approach to expert medical care, pain management, emotional and spiritual support tailored to the patient’s needs and wishes. Support is provided to the patient’s loved ones as well.
Memory Care Support
Memory Care Support is designed to provide caregiver and family support for those who are, or have cared for, someone with Dementia or Alzheimer’s.
The person you love deserves …
- Loving personal attention by specially trained and dedicated caregivers who Insure a high quality of life for those with Alzheimer or Dementia disease
- Warm and friendly atmosphere is perfect for family gatherings or a celebration with friends
- Individual care provided in a community built especially for those living with Alzheimer’s or similar Dementia
- Secured freedom with walking areas indoors, outdoors or through the attractive courtyard area
- Planned activities scheduled 7 days a week, especially designed to encourage their physical and mental well-being
- Beautiful landscaping to surround our residents with a picturesque setting to comfort them with garden-like areas
- Attractively furnished private or semi-private bedrooms, which include a bed, nightstand and armoire
840 Washington Ave., Yuba City
The Gardens Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
The Gardens provides Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients with a safe and nurturing environment and personal attention from skilled and professional caregivers.
- A separate facility with assisted living atmosphere
- Private and semi-private rooms available
- Secured entrance
- Expertly staffed
- Assistance with medications and all daily living needs
- Activities available seven days a week
- Day care services
- Three family style meals a day and snacks
- Family support meetings quarterly or as often as needed
- Are you working and caring for a family member with Alzheimer’s or Dementia? Do you need a break from care giving?
The Adult Day Program is the answer
Our Day program is made available to assist families who are working and/or caring for a loved one, or perhaps needs a break in the overwhelming job of caregiver.
We offer flexible scheduling to allow you to meet your personal needs. Rest easier knowing while you are caring for yourself, we are caring for your loved one in a secure environment.
Our staff is well trained in Dementia/Alzheimer’s care and it is our goal to work hand-in-hand with families to give the best care and quality of life.
We encourage them to do as much for themselves as they can and we step in to assist in any area they need. We believe in lots of hugs and TLC.
Adult Day Care Provides
- 24-hour supervision while at facility
- Group and individual activities
- Bingo, dominoes, card games
- Arts and crafts
- Chair aerobics and other light exercises
- Cooking classes
- Garden walks
- Music therapy
- Lunch and snacks
- Quiet areas for rest and relaxation
- Outings to community activities
- Personal care while at facility
- Individualized care plans
- Medication distributed according to Doctor’s orders
- Religious groups
- Hours of Operation
7 days a week / 8am-5pm
Fees for full day and half day care are available by calling 530 790-3075
Because The Gardens is managed by Rideout Health, you know it operates with an uncompromising commitment to quality.